2012 COOL BREEZE CENTURY
-Frequently Asked Questions-
1. Can I receive a refund?
No. This is a fund raising event.
2. Can I sell my entry to someone if I can’t make it?
3. If it rains can I receive a refund?
No, our rides proceed rain or shine.
4. Can I obtain my registration materials early?
Yes, you may pick up your ride number, route slips, t-shirt (if ordered), jersey (if ordered), socks (if ordered) the evening before (Friday) at the Ventura Unified School District Education Service Center at 255 W. Stanley Avenue just off Highway 33 from 6:00-7:30pm.
5. Do tandems register as one?
No, we register bicyclists, not bikes. So a tandem is 2 entries, a triple is 3 entries, etc.
6. How many feet of climbing are we climbing?
Double Metric Century is 8,542 feet.
Century is 3,200 feet.
Metric Century is less than 1,500 feet.
Mini Metric Century is less than 500 feet.
7. Is lunch included with the registration fee?
Yes, each registered rider will be provided a lunch at the end of the ride.
8. Can I purchase extra meal tickets on the day of the ride for my family or guests?
Yes, for $20. But we may sell out of meals. To ensure availability, please purchase extra meals when you register. If you have already registered, you can purchase extra meals on Active.com “merchandise only” site by August 10, 2012.
9. Can I purchase t-shirts on the day of the ride?
Yes, as long as sizes and supplies last for $15.
10. Can I purchase a jersey on the day of the ride?
Yes, for $65 as long as sizes and supplies last.
11. Can I make online purchase of t-shirt, jersey, socks or extra meals after I have already registered?
Yes, go to the Cool Breeze site on Active.com and follow the instructions to “merchandise only.”
12. If I still have questions whom can I contact?
You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org